ISO 45001 Certification
The Benefits of ISO 45001 Certification:
2. Reduce accidents and illnesses – with ISO 45001 you can put a policy and processes in place that cut the number of work-related accidents and illnesses.
3. Reduce costs – by reducing the number of incidents, working with ISO 45001 can also lead to reduced costs, through lower employee absenteeism and lower insurance premiums.
4. Attract and retain talent – with ISO 45001 you can build a working environment that attracts talented employees – and helps you retain them.
5. Comply with legislation – ISO 45001 enables you to identify relevant legislation and make sure you are in compliance.
6. Build a health and safety culture – by communicating your health and safety policy, you can engage employees in improving the organization’s performance.
7. Demonstrate your commitment to corporate responsibility – ISO 45001 certification shows your stakeholders that you take responsibility for the wellbeing of employees.
8. Improve your reputation – with ISO 45001 certification you can differentiate yourself as an organization that prioritizes people.
Get in touch and tell us what you need, so we can identify the best services for your organization. We’ll then give you a proposal detailing the cost and time involved in a formal assessment.
2. Meet your assessment team
We’ll assign you a dedicated Client Manager, who will be your main point of contact throughout the process and beyond. They’ll be familiar with your business area and will support you as you move forward to assessment and certification.
We can do a pre-assessment of your existing management system against the requirements of the standard and identify any omissions or weaknesses that need resolving before formal assessment.
4. Formal assessment
A formal initial assessment will be carried out on site within an agreed timescale.
5. Certification and follow-up matters
Once the assessment has been successfully completed, we’ll issue a certificate of registration, clearly outlining the scope of your certification. We will carry out re-certification based on your certification cycle and support your continual improvement activities.
Basic Requirements for the Application:
1. organizations those are independent legal persons or authorized by independent legal persons;
2. the Occupational Safety and Health Management System of the organization shall be established according to the ISO 45001:2018;
3. the Occupational Safety and Health Management System of the organization shall be operated for at least three months and there shall be at least one management review and internal quality system audit conducted according to the relevant document before the audit conducted by BCC.
Please contact us for details. (Service Hotline: 400-016-9000)