HACCP is based on seven principles that set out how to show that you are in control of food safety hazards, covering the whole process from hazard analysis to record keeping. It forms the basis for other food safety standards and certification schemes, such as ISO 22000 and FSSC 22000. Certification shows your customers and partners that you have rigorous food safety processes in place, demonstrating your commitment to hygiene and human health.
The Benefits of HACCP Certification:
2. Increase profit – with HACCP certification, you can improve your reputation, gain customers and reduce costs, supporting the bottom line.
3. Increase efficiency – HACCP can show where your processes can be improved and help you optimize your resources, reducing costs.
4. Meet customers’ needs – with HACCP you can demonstrate that your products and services are high quality, safe and reliable.
5. Reduce your risk of legal action – HACCP certification shows you have taken steps to reduce food safety hazards, and reduces your risk of incidents.
6. Improve competitiveness – HACCP certification helps you enter new international markets and forge new partnerships.
7. Create high quality jobs – by following HACCP you can engage your employees and ensure the jobs you offer are high quality, supporting the food industry.
8. Manage your compliance – HACCP is the basis for other standards such as ISO 22000 and FSSC 22000, helping streamline your food safety efforts and improve your documentation and procedures.
Get in touch and tell us what you need, so we can identify the best services for your organization. We'll then give you a proposal detailing the cost and time involved in a formal assessment.
2. Meet your assessment team
We'll assign you a dedicated Client Manager, who will be your main point of contact throughout the process and beyond. They’ll be familiar with your business area and will support you as you move forward to assessment and certification.
We can do a pre-assessment of your existing management system against the requirements of the standard and identify any omissions or weaknesses that need resolving before formal assessment.
4. Formal assessment
A formal initial assessment will be carried out on site within an agreed timescale.
5. Certification and follow-up matters
Once the assessment has been successfully completed, we'll issue a certificate of registration, clearly outlining the scope of your certification. We will carry out re-certification based on your certification cycle and support your continual improvement activities.
Please contact us for details. (Service Hotline: 400-016-9000)