The Intellectual Property Management refers to the planning, organizing, leading and controlling of the intellectual property work.
The Intellectual Property Management System Certification: the organization gets its intellectual property management system certified by the third party certification body after establishing or perfecting the system according to the national standards, so as to improve its intellectual property management and application level and core competitiveness.
- Enterprise Intellectual Property Management : GB/T 29490-2013 Enterprise Intellectual Property Management Standards (Issued on Feb. 7th, 2013 and Implemented on Mar. 1st, 2013)
- Scientific Research Institute Intellectual Property Management: GB/T 33250-2016 Scientific Research Institute Intellectual Property Management Standards (Issued on DeC. 13th, 2016 and Implemented on Jan. 1st, 2017)
- Colleges and Universities Intellectual Property Management: GB/T 33250-2016 Colleges and Universities Intellectual Property Management Standards (Issued on DeC. 13th, 2016 and Implemented on Jan. 1st, 2017)
1. Make contact
Get in touch and tell us what you need, so we can identify the best services for your organization. We'll then give you a proposal detailing the cost and time involved in a formal assessment.
2. Meet your assessment team
We'll assign you a dedicated Client Manager, who will be your main point of contact throughout the process and beyond. They’ll be familiar with your business area and will support you as you move forward to assessment and certification.
We can do a pre-assessment of your existing management system against the requirements of the standard and identify any omissions or weaknesses that need resolving before formal assessment.
4. Formal assessment
A formal initial assessment will be carried out on site within an agreed timescale.
5. Certification and follow-up matters
Once the assessment has been successfully completed, we'll issue a certificate of registration, clearly outlining the scope of your certification. We will carry out re-certification based on your certification cycle and support your continual improvement activities.
Please contact us for details. (Service Hotline: 400-016-9000)
1. organizations those are independent legal persons or authorized by independent legal persons;
2. the Intellectual Property Management System of the organization shall be established according to the Intellectual Property Management Standards;
3. the Intellectual Property Management System of the organization shall be operated for at least three months and there shall be at least one management review and internal quality system audit conducted according to the relevant document before the audit conducted by BCC.